- Organizations that are currently contracted with one of the following non-profits as a fiscal sponsor/parent organization may be eligible for funding from the Philadelphia Cultural Fund (PCF).
- Organizations that are contracted with a fiscal sponsor/parent organization that does not appear on the list below are not eligible for a grant unless their fiscal sponsor/parent organization applies for and receives permission to serve as a “pre-approved” fiscal sponsor/parent organization.
- A current, fully executed agreement between an organization eligible for a grant and their fiscal sponsor/parent organization must be submitted for approval before a grant is provided.
- Questions can be directed to Camille Halsey, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to be a Pre-Approved Fiscal Sponsor for the 2024 Art & Culture Grant
Deadline: Friday November 3, 2023, at 11:59 pm
Pre-Approved Fiscal Sponsors:
- ArcheDream for Humankind
- Ars Nova Workshop
- Asian Arts Initiative
- CultureTrust Greater Philadelphia
- Da Vinci Art Alliance
- Drexel University
- EgoPo, Inc.
- Federation of Neighborhood Centers
- Fractured Atlas
- Japan America Society of Greater Philadelphia (formerly Friends of the Japanese House & Garden)
- Germantown United CDC
- Greater Philadelphia Film Office
- Headlong Dance Theater
- Impact Services Corporation
- Interact Theater
- La Salle University
- Miami Foundation, The
- Moore College of Art & Design
- National Society of Colonial Dames of America in the Commonwealth of PA, The (NSCD/PA)
- New York Foundation for the Arts
- Painted Bride Art Center
- Philadelphia Dance Projects
- Saving Grace Orphanage International
- Temple University
- The African Cultural Alliance of North America Inc.(ACANA)
- University of Pennsylvania, The
- University of the Arts, The
- Urban Affairs Coalition
- Wilma Theatre